Many Kia car models are highly rated for reliability, and the brand as a whole has been widely recognized for big improvements over the years. Today, the Kia Soul is ranked as the most dependable small utility model in its class and the Kia brand as a whole gets a second place as the most dependable on the market in 2019.
Here are the reasons why Kia Cars are So Cheap:
- Kia has a reputation for being a disposable car; their resale value is incredibly low.
- They are built to last 5-7 years.
- During their production in South Korea, very cheap labour is used resulting in their cheapness.
- They don’t have a good gas mileage hence being unsafe and cheap.
- Their body parts are of poor quality i.e they use plastic parts for its major body.
- Their production line is very short.
- They are affordable.
- They are Safe hence Both the NHTSA and the IIHS rank Kia models among the highest when it comes to safety.