No products in the cart.
Awei T85 Wireless Earbuds
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
How to connect T85 Bluetooth Earphone？
- Take out the two earbuds from the charging box, the Dual earphones will interconnect auto, will hear “Power on”, two earphones with voice prompt(“Connected”, “Left channel, Right channel”) then the red & blue light on the host will flash alternately, The earbud is on the search state. Then you can open Bluetooth of your cell phone or other devices to connect.
- Open your phone or other devices, mobile phone to search “AWEI-T85” and pair. When the phone connected successfully, you will hear the prompt voice “Second device connected”. Single earbud connection Take out one of the earbuds from the charging box. Then long-press the MFB button until the red and blue lights flash alternately.
- Turn on your phone Bluetooth device to search “AWEI-T85” and connect. When the phone connected successfully, the blue light will flash and will hear the prompt. Note: Two earphones will interconnect automatically when you take out them, you needn’t press the button to power on/off.
How to check the earphone?
- If the right earphone has no sound, please check if the two earphones all connected your phone. Firstly, put those earphones to the charging case, and then put out the right earphone (or left earphone) after 2 seconds, connect with your phone.（If the earphone really no sound, please contact us. We will solve the problem with you)
- Store Name: Acrab Shop
- Vendor: Acrab Shop
Lams Business Mall
- 5.00 rating from 12 reviews