With no hustle, you can easily renew your GOtv subscription anytime any day. Do not miss any of your favorite channels. To pay for the subscription, what you need is GoTv M-Pesa PayBill number which is 423655 and your IUC number.
Step by Step Guide on Paying GOtv Bills via Safaricom M-Pesa
- Go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Input the GOTV Paybill number for Mpesa which is 423655
- Input your IUC number; this you may get it from the bottom of your decoder on a red sticker.
- Input the correct amount for the package that you wish to pay for. You may find the different packages available to you here and the GO TV Channels they offer.
- Input in your M-Pesa PIN
- Check again to make sure that you have input the correct information
- Wait for a confirmation message
For a step by step tutorial on how to pay Gotv using airtel money, equitel, kcb, and other banks visit here
GOtv Kenya Prices
Here we list GoTV subscription plans for each package.
Price per Month
GOtv Lite (Monthly)
GOtv Lite (annual)
GOtv Lite (Quarterly)
How to Change Your GoTV Package (Upgrade or Downgrade)
Note: If still there is an error message (E16, E30, or E17) after 10 minutes, try the following to clear the error.
Option A – Using USSD
- Have your IUC number ready
- Dial *423# on your phone and select GOtv service option
- Select the Reset option and follow the message prompts
Option B – Using SMS Service
Send a message with your IUC number to 22688. E.g. “RESET 2016807865”
Option 3 – Call Customer Care
Call 0711 066 555 and follow the self-service prompt voice and guidance. You can also tweet @GOtvKenya they respond asap.
How to clear E-16 Error Message on GOTv Kenya Decoder
The E-16 error is usually a reception issue. Check your aerial and adjust it to improve the reception.